I was recently emailed from a friend what he should be doing to get back in shape after 40. Being a 40 year old guy myself, this question is pretty important to me.
So let’s get started.
1. You want to avoid sugary food. Sugar is just empty calories.
A pair of In-N-Out cheeseburgers. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
2. Do not, I mean ever, eat fast food. It is just bad for you.
3. Do not snack after 8pm. After 8, drink water only.
4. Drink coffee and green tea in the morning.
5. Eat LOT’s of vegetables. Seriously. They fill you up and are great for you, but have almost no calories.
6. Try to exercise in some form every day. Do anything, just do something.
That’s it. Try it. Get back to me.
I’ve been an adult male now for about 22 years and I have to say, I have learned a LOT about what it takes to be a guy. A part of me wishes I had all this knowledge when I was 18, but also part of being an adult is learning so I wouldn’t change a thing. Although it woulda been a lot easier to date women if I knew everything that I know now (such as http://www.vin-dicarlo-pandoras-box.com/ such as the pandoras box 3 questions – but it may not have been quite as interesting, humorous and ultimately enjoyable.
But that is life right?
Stay healthy, eat right, exercise and I will talk to you soon.
As a man, you are going to want to do your research on anything related to what you ingest. It is important to always read the ingredients for anything you eat (whether it is food, or even a supplement). Keep that in mind as you make your healthy food and medicine choices.